Managing Director, Digital Strategy and CRM
- At the Kaplan Thaler Group since:
- What I do:
- I help our clients contact, connect and converse with their customers and prospects using the latest technology and the best industry interactive practices.
- What I did:
- During my eclectic career, I’ve been a professor, a reporter, a producer, a publicist, a retailer, a software and telecom executive, a blogger, a broadcast executive, a disc jockey, a Congressional and Pentagon aide, an analyst and an adman. Along the way, I've taken Ann Taylor, Neiman Marcus, Everlast and CellularOne from bricks to clicks, launched OnStar for GM, as well as fine-tuned on-and-offline CRM campaigns for companies such as Dell and Pfizer.
- If I weren't at the Kaplan Thaler Group:
- I’d become a constant traveler, or I’d run away from home and join the circus.